View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2011, 12:00 AM   #17 (permalink)
v8dave

Device(s): No Android phone yet (soon). Playing with it on an HTC TP2 via XDA Devs.
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi Bernie, I suspect Walletware are no longer in business but the software remeains to be sold.

I am going to incorporate much of what ExpensePlus had and expand upon this for better international travel. I will also add the receipt photo option but this printed out may not always be acceptable by some companies but at least it is a record.

I was chatting with a client the other day about my appication development and he likes the idea of the daily update to exchange rate because it can sometimes be 2 or months before he can get them completed and trying to remember the rate on the day was difficult.

Progress on the code is coming along nicely but having to learn Android development at the same time so taking a little longer but I hope to have it out in the market as soon as I can get it done. I promise to be responsive with bug fixes (hopefully not many) and give you all what you are looking for. I'll be keeping the price of the software at a level that will make it attractive. ExpensePlus was a little on the heavy side.

Cheers for now
Dave...