Originally Posted by speeder760
1. Home: ADWLauncher EX, WAY better than launcher pro which is what i use to use.
2. SMS/MMS :Handcent SMS, like it because theres a lot of customizable options.
3. Phone Options Widget(Like Power Control but can customize): Extended Controls
4. Clock/Weather: Sense Analog 24 Clock, also customizable.
5. Ringer Control: Simple Sound Profile Widget, is like profiles on blackberry's.
6. Security: Lookout
7. Browser: Dolphin Browser Mini
8. Back Up: Titanium Back up and i also use SDX Stock App removal to back up stock apps because titanium doesn't back em up.
That's my "essentials"
speeder, your post is great. question, any problems with any of these apps, that you've noticed? does sense work properly and keep time all the time like stock does? if I download Dolphin browser will it open my email links into Dolphin without me needing to change some settings? I ask, because the stock browser crashes kinda frequently, and it gets annoying.
good post. oh one more newbie question, does ADWlauncher eliminate SprintID or what do I need to do once I download it, if anything?
THANK YOU for all your posts.