Ok, this is probably the most aggravating thing I've ever done! First, Some background:
1) Droid inc, froyo 2.2
2)PC= Vista 32bit
3) DL'd the drivers for windows for the "ANDROID BOOTLOADER INTERFACE"
4) I go to device manager and see android 1.0 under other devices, good
5) Right click, update driver, click on where driver is, and goes through installation process and then ACCESS DENIED
6) I've tried in safe mode, anything i can think of and nothing.
7) DOES ANYONE PLEASE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
Also i am in debuging mode, don't have HTC sync installed, and about ready to give up on this. PLEASE Help been trying to get this to work for hours now. Thanks.