Thread: Accessory Best Case For Optimus V
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
jj2me

Device(s): LG Lucid 2, LG Optimus V
Carrier: Verizon, Virgin Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanorama View Post
Hey do you know if the screen protector feels more like the glassy feel of the Optimus's screen itself, or is it rubbery like the Invisishield? I prefer the glass feel like my iPod Touch's screen protector, so any word on this would be great.
It feels like the glass to me. No difference I could detect. With invisibleShield, my fingers drag, and my taps don't register as well as naked glass or this screen protector.

Here is a good installation video. Using those instructions, I got my first bubble-free installation ever (in at least 20 applications). It helped that this screen protector comes with light plastic protectors on front and back, and that they each have tabs, so I managed to not touch the sticky side. Also, going long side to long side like in the video seemed to make it easier, as did the slightly smaller size of the screen protector.

I love this combo, especially once I figured out a trick in removing the case: after prying the front part a little off at the coin opening, stretch the thinner sides away to get them loose.