View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
Slick1020

Device(s): HTC EVO 4G/Beast
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by erichg1000 View Post
I hope you are married because the holster also minimizes your chance of getting laid.

I use a cheap $3 case and I have dropped phone sooo many times with no ill effect. The screen is not that scratch resistant. After watching "scratch tests" on youtube where people scratch the screen with knives/keys etc I decided to go without my crappy zagg screen protector. Then a rivit on my jeans put 3 super small scratches right next to each other but it's no big deal. I'll upgrade to the next big thing soon and this will be my backup.
I wear a flightsuit everyday. The holster actually protects the screen of my phone because the phone sits with the screen facing the felt of the holster. As I'm getting in/out of the plane the phone can move around in my right leg pocket or hit stuff in the plane and I don't have to worry about the phone breaking. Since I fly.....its like Top Gun with the ladies my friend. But I have a girlfriend and the EVO w/holster screams that you have a great job to the ladies.....LOL. I stand out even more than the other guys.