View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
UBRocked
VZW Nexus Please!!!

Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,593 Times in 863 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLghtning View Post
My wife came over from a Palm Centro on Sprint with the tiny keyboard. The keyboard on that phone was absolutely tiny. She loved front facing keyboard, but wanted the Android operating system. She loves her Droid Pro.

I'm getting better with her keyboard when I play with her phone, but the screen size seems small. I'm used to the Tmobile G1 & G2. I do wish it had swype as that's what I'm getting used to even more then the physical keyboards.

Haha...try using a Thunderbolt and then grabbing the DroidPro...it takes a minute to get acclaimed to the screen and keyboard. The DroidPro is not for someone suffering from fat finger disease...but its much better than the Centro