Thread: General Flytouch 2
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #75 (permalink)
dbldipp

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I've had my flytouch2 for about a month so far and am still amazed at how well it performs. Haven't had any problems thank you. I bought it from a Chinees web site called DHGate.com. Fantastic service and fast. I had my machine 5 days from the day I ordered it. Checked for updates and it had all that already done so all I had to do was start using it and enjoying it, no need to register it. I use it mostly for reading books but it works for a web browser as well and have had no isues with the wifi working properly. All I do hope for is that some day to update the OS to 3.0 It was designed for tablets so I think it might be better.. just my opinion. The one problem I have found I have and am not sure that can be csalled a problem, it doesn't like to let me add any app I want. Itis selective on what it allows. I went into the settings and set it to allow non system apps but still have the problem. Otherwise I'm a happy camper.
I have noticed since I bought mine a bunch of new tablets have been released. They have the 9.7 apple iPad clone with android on them with a wide variety of prices so if you look for them be careful what you get. there are sever different versions with diferent configurations. I found them o n DHGate as well.
Thanks for all the great posts.