View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #77 (permalink)
therealciviczc

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

So after a day of using this, I like it. I was always a fan of Punisher over Veloicty (before Froyo came out), so I was pretty psyched to see this ROM. Its great over all. Its not a huge difference in performance over Veloicty for me. I've had some minor problems installing apps (noted above), but I don't know if that is this ROM, or something left over from Veloicty (I wiped as instructed though). This ROM seems to be a little better on battery, lighter on memory usage (unless that's in my head), and a little quicker on GPS. I can't really quantify this except to say its personal preference, but I feel like Velocity 1.0 was a tiny bit more refined... not much... just that it feels like a ROM that could have been shipped with the phone, and Frusnisher feels like a good custom ROM. Both are outstanding and I'm very appreciative of the options and effort. For now I will be sticking with Frunisher and I'm pleased. If you're on the fence about switching, I'd say give it a shot. Its well worth the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to therealciviczc For This Useful Post:
4hed517 (April 6th, 2011), AndroidKris (April 7th, 2011)