How to access the calendar on Samsung Galaxy Tab
For Gmail account synchronization, Sign into a Google Account
- Step 1: From the Home screen, tap the Applications icon. Samsung Galaxy Tab applications
- Step 2: Tap Calendar.
- Step 3: Default calendar view will be displayed. With Month view in focus, upcoming events will appear on the right panel. For a full list of events, tap List. Samsung Galaxy Tab calendar
- To create a new event, tap the New icon.
- Enter the desired event details, and then tap Done. Samsung Galaxy Tab calendar event
The following is a list of known issues when syncing the Samsung Galaxy with Calendar via Exchange 2007:
NOTE: These issues are dependent upon the Exchange Mail Server.
- Meeting Request Acceptance
- When a user receives a meeting request on the device the mail client will automatically accept it by default. This is an Android 2.2 limitation.
- Meeting Request Creation
- When creating a meeting request on the device, the user cannot access the GAL (Global Address List). User must manually enter the address or access the device’s contact list.
- Editing Calendar Events
- Once events are created either on the device or in Outlook and then synced to Exchange 2007, the user may not be able to edit the event.