Today i m sharing basic tutorial of how to Root Samsung Galaxy S 4G. It is one of the best, easy and safe way to root Galaxy S 4G. Checkout the below the below step to root your Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
Step by step Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy S 4G
Required Software’s To Root Galaxy S 4G:
First of all you need to install drivers on your PC which connects your device to PC. Below is the link of both the 32-bit and 64-bit windows.
Samsung Galaxy S 4G PC Drivers for 32-bit Windows (Download link).
Samsung Galaxy S 4G PC Drivers for 64-bit Windows (Download link).
Free download SuperOneClick version 1.7 app to root your phone from here.
File Expert zip file from here.
Super Manager or Astro file manager from here.
Download Fota.zip file to free up unnecessary space on you phone from here.
Root Checker and Titanium Backup is available in the Android Market. So you can free download Root Checker and Titanium Backup from market by searching with their names. Hope you done this.
- Firs of all you need to download and install Samsung Galaxy S 4G drivers on you PC. Make sure that which version of Windows running on your system (links are available above for both 32 and 64 bits).
- Than download and install Super One Click 1.7.
- Run Super One Click on your computer.
- Under exploit MAKE SURE you select “rageagainstthecage” and then click Root. It will take 5 to 15 minutes so me patience.
- Download and install root checker app from market.
- Run the root checker app and confirm that your phone is rooted.
The brief detail of how increase internal memory space is available here
Hope you follow all of the above step and successfully root your Samsung Galaxy S 4G.