View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 05:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
starship77

Device(s): Verizon R2D2 android, galaxy tablet, moment, G2.
Carrier: Not Provided

Red face solving US economy

President doesn't have much to do with making most laws pass..its the house and congress and other politions that create and pass these laws. With new disasters occuring all around the world ex. Japan that's hurts our economy worse and its so easy to blame the president of making no change when Democrats and Republicans hardly or try to compromise on a situation so nobody wins. There is so much about politics in the USA that many students and americans are not aware of how the system works. I think there should be classes taught in elementry school and up to help society know why things happen with our economy and more. Washington DC hides too much about america and hold many secrets. Most Americans see the reality of politics from perception but what we don't know is the tuth...the president elected in 2012 will have it worse than Obama did in the years he had in office. Interesting I heard Donald Trump wanted to run in 2012...I'm done blabbering about this. I wish America all the luck that's all..
Last edited by starship77; April 11th, 2011 at 05:44 AM.