View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Anil_Trinidad

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony.rich View Post
I don't want to put you off buying this phone, especially if you have made your decision, but after a few months use now, I am a little disappointed with mine.

Hardware is ok, although I have had a problem with the phone thinking that one of keys at the bottom of the screen is being depressed, when in fact it isn't. Also the letter 'o' key on the keyboard is dodgy. Music player hangs mid-song, the camcorder freezes or locks the phone etc.

It just isn't as good as I had hoped. Shame really.
Hi anthony.rich. I read some reviews on the Milestone having - what appears to be - humidity issues causing things similar to what you're seeing to happen. Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Motorola Milestone Unlocked Phone Quad Band GSM with 5 MP Camera, MP3, gps navigation- International Version with No Warranty (Black)

According to one reviewer, there are numerous cases on Youtube that show people having quirky issues with the Milestone. I don't have one myself, but strongly considering the Milestone 1 or 2.

Maybe others can comment on their experience as well. I am concerned about the over-heating issue, and battery life. If I do put my hands on one, I will definitely be rooting and modding it to help performance and battery management, though.