Originally Posted by Sten87
I want root my x8,but when try to start superoneclick i saw this masage The application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135).Click OK to terminate the application.
What means that? WinXp sp3
If you are using SuperOneClick you have to make sure you do a few things
Root your Xperia X8
- download and unzip SuperOneClickv1.7-ShortFuse
to PC Desktop
- connect Xperia X8 to PC (Do not mount)
- on your phone <goto><setting><applications> select <unknown sources>
- on your phone <goto><settings><applications><development> select <usb debugging>
- Launch SuperOneClick -> click <Root>
- you will see - <not successful - is your phone software higher than 2.0?>
- click <yes> and then <success> & <test su> message
If you are successful in ROOTING your phone - SuperUser app will be installed to your Xperia X8.
If you are not successful:-
1) Check your PC <devices><usb> to see if your phone is recognized by your PC (failed to initialize is a PC driver problem)
2) If you have PC Companion setup correctly when you plug in your phone via usb your PC Companion should start up just minimize it do not close the application.