1) Outlaw lobbyists/lobbying
2) Reform copywrite and patent laws to end perpetual idea ownership: 10 years max, then public domain
3) Federal income tax = 10% consumption tax for EVERYONE (sans the disabled) spent according to the constitution: post, roads, national defense. +5% additional tax each year on those that make more than $1M.
4) State income tax = 20% consumption tax for everyone, sans the disabled. +10% additional tax each year on those that make more than $1M. States spend their own collections on in-state projects, no $ sent to Federal gov't
5) Balanced budget amendment: Yearly zero sum base for Fed and state
6) Term limit amendment. No more than 8 years, just like the president. No more career politicians
7) End farm, ethanol and oil subsidies
8) End the war on drugs, release non-violent drug offenders with annotated records
9) Reduce worldwide presence of armed forces
10) Adopt non-interventionalist foreign policy, except for voluntary charity to poor nations
11) Tax breaks/credits for businesses with a small Average Joe: CEO pay divide ratio
or 11b) End min wage in favor of set Average Joe: CEO pay ratio
12) People collecting unemployment/food stamps are put to work/community service
13) Drop corporate tax rate to 20%
14) Drill for oil on land and offshore while exploring alt/green energy, refine oil in country, no shipping it out
15) Enact frivolous lawsuit legislation, such as some EU nations have; ie- panels determine if a lawsuit is frivolous before it is filed, frivolous lawyers disbarred
16) End the Federal Reserve, no more vaporcash
17) End Sallie Mae and Freddie Mac, defer to the states
18) Secure the boarder, no amnesty, streamline immigration process
19) Re-reform health care. EU-style + private for those that wish it, no limits on HSA contibutions.
20) 2 years mandatory armed service for all (like Switzerland) = college paid for up to $XX,XXX
21) Unify welfare and med*****, defer control to the states. 10% tax on citizens making more than $1,000,000 to fund
22) Decentralize the Department of Education, one per state. competition between states. Treat homeschooling the same as public and private schooling.
23) Transition Social Security into 401k-type plans. No limits on regular 401k contributions
24) Build new nuclear power plants, but only to worse case scenario specifications, and no plants in earthquake prone areas.
25) Step up environmental efforts, tax breaks/credits for green companies, no more landfills, launch trash into the sun
26) Declare broadband internet and cellular service to be utilities, unify infrastructure
I'm sure there could be more, but this is what came to mind