View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #110 (permalink)
BzB

Device(s): Galaxy S4
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
Oh so your back with the big mouth again in a brand new Thread to troll. How the OP said this and that. All you do is flame and troll threads. I got a great idea pal, if you dont like the Thread, then keep it moving. Your analogies are annoying already. I'm the OP BZB, so u can directly refer to me as Sean!!! A loaf of bread? Your comparing a loaf of bread expiring to the TB missing out on SOME KEY 2011 SPECS. No my man, you have it all wrong. You don't get it!
First of all I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about your opinion. Second of all just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view it doesn't make them a troll. To the contrary, it gives people a better overall pov on these types of unreasonable expectations like yours. Third you whine about people posting a certain way in reply to your posts yet you antagonize the situation by calling people big mouths or trolls. Can't have your cake and eat it too on the internets.

As for the TB missing out on key 2011 specs, it wasn't intended to be a 2011 phone. Why can't you get that? You don't seem that dense.
The Following User Says Thank You to BzB For This Useful Post:
redraider1 (April 13th, 2011)