View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2011, 06:23 PM   #111 (permalink)
sean76
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocool79346 View Post
Who are you? Dog the Bounty Hunter? You posted an opinion that you felt like you got shafted on the TB (a phone that should have been out in November WELL ahead of the first DC phones and way too far into development to change) and people have called you on it. Quit being a gigantic douche about it, you're worse than my 12 year old niece. Sure some of them have been dick holes about it, but saying "ZOMG you should be banned TROLLZ" is no more mature than them.

Verizon and HTC's business plans, both, are working out pretty good I'd say.

Nope I'm not dog the bounty hunter. And a guy like that brings out the worst in people on a Forum. I didn't say the guy should get banned, honestly I could care less. However, he always has extreme negativity in all the threads he visits. Hey its cool. It is what it is! I won't loose any sleep. All I said was that the TB could have been speced out a little bit better, and HTC could have done a smidge more. Maybe that angers some people? You would think I outted a Thread insulting they're mother.Samsung brought they're GalaxyS 2 line back before releasing it to add a 1.2Ghz instead of the original 1Ghz...so enhancements could be made last minute, got knows how much time the TB's were sitting in a warehouse while VZW got this 4G outting ready.
Either way, no nasty language needed.