View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2011, 09:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
anabolina

Device(s): Behold 2, Archos 5 IT, HTC HD2 with Frankinstine DROID S v1.3 ROM
Carrier: Not Provided

I have to agree with BigDaddyD that the Frankinstine ROM has the best battery life of any ROM I've tried on this phone or on my old Behold 2. I first noticed it when I went to the dog park (spent over an hour there) and spent the whole time either talking on the phone or playing Tap Tap Revenge. On the way there, I had the bluetooth on and was talking on the phone via my car's phone system and did the same on my way home. Then when I got home, I turned off the bluetooth and turned on the wifi and went trolling the Market for more interesting applications for another hour or so. On the old ROM, that would have used at least 25% or so, after all, that is approximately 2-2.5 hours of heavy usage and with the new ROM, it used maybe 10%. In real world applications, I purposely didn't charge it at work yesterday and made a couple of calls, spent lunch web surfing, and played Tap Tap Revenge and Abduction and Angry Birds, then turned the bluetooth on for the drive home and made another call. In the end, the battery still had just under half a bar.