April 19th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Austell , Ga
Device(s): Samsung transform
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by speeder760
1. Get your MSL, There are many ways, call Sprint, Download the app MSL Reader from the market (didn't work for me), CDMA workshop, connectbot, or alogcat
1.5. In connectbot, type:
Find [ril.MSL] and write MSL down
1.5.2. For alogcat (from the market), follow steps 2 and 3 and click ok. It will way "code invalid". Then open alogcat, pause the log and do a filter search for "msl", you're looking for a six digit number. Mine was in black text.
2. After you have your MSL go to your phone and type ##3282#
3. Click Edit
4. Type MSL
5. Click Others
6. Click Multimedia
7. Change RTSP Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
8. Change RTSP Proxy Port to 0
9. Change HTTP PD Proxy Address to 0.0.0.0
10. Change HTTP PD Proxy Port to 0
Note on 8 and 10: Just the number zero, nothing else.
*written by rawdog2000 and edited by quadanar over at sdx.
when i use connectbot it says to put host name ? what do i put ?