From this thread
1. Download version 1.7 of Super One Click
. Some users have reported issues with the latest version, but previous versions can be found in the thread.
2. Place your Android device into debugging mode, and connect to computer.
3. Right-click the Super One Click executable and select 'Run As Administrator'.
4. At program launch select 'rageagainstthecage' exploit method, then select 'Root'.
5. If there is no activity for more than 30 seconds and the terminal display is stuck at 'Running rageagainstthecage....' remove the USB plug momentarily and plug back in.
6. You should get the message “***IF IT KEEPS LOOPING, TRY DISABLING USB DEBUGGING NOW***” followed by an ADB reset, waiting for device, and finally a successful rooting message. (Apparently the looping issue is a known bug).
7. Once this process is complete your prompted to test the root condition. Follow the steps to verify.