View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2011, 08:28 PM   #587 (permalink)
MickeyCee

Device(s): Samsung Focus Flash
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanshep85 View Post
ok seriously this is REALLY annoying now I reinstalled tasker after reading elsewhere here that THAT could of been the issue. Once reinstalled they came with the normal menus up at the start an one had an example bout running net with the browser app....as in tap browser then net comes on...this was for wifi but I changed it to normal phone data..

and NOTHING works with it....widgetzoidd (plugin) on/off, apn (plugin) on/off, apn (under net setting) pn/off and finally mobile data (under net setting) on/off...

is there something im missing here because this CANT be right..that 4 different ways to get it to connect and NONE work? :|

I was thinking that if I can get the browser to auto come on fine then doing a auto data/auto sync profile will then be easier (as hell trying the suggestions on here and on the tasker wiki site have failed )

so come on...help....anyway? please?

just tried that...again...didnt work
I will post my setup for ya in the morning when I get near a computer again and hopefully it will work for you.
Last edited by MickeyCee; April 23rd, 2011 at 08:30 PM.