G-Tablet / Android Windows Phone 7 Style Interface!
*** You can download these themes below for free! ***
Wonder what people think of this, have done this to my G-Tablet and thought I'd share and also wonder what people think!?
I'm not going to go through every single setting, it's pretty straight forward once you play with the programs listed below.
The basic premise is...
1. Install below programs.
2. Set ADW Launcher to display a screen of 8 cols and 9 rows. (This will make the pictures sit properly)
3. Download my images below!
4. The font I used is Droid San Serif, which available through Google, search this, "droid san serif google web fonts". Should be first one.
5. My images measurements are 'Horizontal' are 502Wx157H, 'Vertical' are 157Wx428H. If you want make your own!
6. Use Desktop Visualizer to add the images to the screen, then resize them, just use any size to start with and then resize using the Long Press Edit function.
7. Set the link to the Smart Shortcuts, system tool or other application. Smart Shortcut can link to it's own virtual folders for all your games, etc.
8. Fiddle with it til your are happy, and enjoy!
* ADW Launcher.
* Desktop Visualizer.
* Smart Shortcuts.
* Install for 'Smart Shortcuts', "File Manager", you are automatically prompted to install this, do it!
(This is needed to create bookmarks to actual folders on SDCards, which then are usuable.)
* Extended Controls, for reboot etc, due to space limitations only presently, not really required.
* Later I might reconfigure til the images are larger and cover more of the screen.
* You can hide the dock with a ADW Setting, but just safer to have it there, just incase for time being if something goes screwy!
* Sometimes the images are a little blury... not sure what's causing this, but is fairly minor, as I'm pretty particular and it's ok by me! Sorry, if I figure out why... I let you know!
Would love your feedback and please post pictures if you end up doing something similar!
Download... Theme1 (Pictured Above!)
Download... Sucker Punch Movie Theme (Pictured Above!)