View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2011, 11:22 AM   #6 (permalink)
KonradZuse

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by topmcat View Post
Ok so I had the same problem. I'm using gameboid and Rom buddy. What I did was save the game, switch MIA to the lead character, remove her mercury djinn, assign them to the main character, and put the mercury djinn on standby. This time, when I defeated the djinn to the right of tolbi, it didnt freeze. I'm not saying you have to do this all exactly this way, but my hunch was that the glitch was coming from the game adding additional mercury djinn to MIA being that she was last in my character order. The game tries to even out djinn as you capture them so I put her first so it would go directly to her and not try to skip over other characters to add it. and I removed them so it would be the only mecury djinn attached to her in case the problem comes from adding multiple mercury djinn. Like I said I don't know if my reasoning is right, but it worked. Finally... now to go try with the other mercury djinn! Hope this helps everyone! Feedback if it does please. J joined this forum just to share. So i wanna know if it works.
I tried it, didn't work. I did standby for the djinn for every test, the firs time I used mercury in battle, the rest I did not. I tried different angles of fighting, but nothing, MIA was my first, main was 2nd, etc. I did this in the Mercury Lighthouse.