View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #338 (permalink)
NiceGuysFinishLast

Device(s): Droid 2 Global
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronh17 View Post
I saw this thread, took off ATK, did a reboot. Now my Droid 2 Froyo is running worse than ever before! It is incredibly difficult to send or receive calls or texts. Starting apps is a nightmare, and I haven't even tried to access the web! I've done several hard reboots, works great for a rough minute, then shits on me and lags like crazy. I can hardly even slide over to the other screens! IF YOU HAVE ATK RIGHT NOW, AND YOUR PHONE RUNS FINE, LEAVE IT! I'm about to back up everything and perform a system reset. I've had a terrible Easter so far because of the advice on this thread. I've put my beloved task killer back on, and it runs a little better. I also took off all widgets and turned off wifi bluetooth and GPS. If you think my problem is anything else, please help.

Your problem is very obviously something else. You've got an app or combination of apps that is causing your issues. The phones don't need ATK to run well, and if it makes them run better, it's because it's masking the symptoms caused by your real problem.