View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
Andy2010

Device(s): Why can't I su - ? Oops my phone got no root!
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
ok, i just spoke to vicky from management office. she said i can return my phone ( less than 30 minutes and purchased on the 9th) as it applies to the "buyer's remorse" policy or whatnot.
she said she was aware of the htc dream precedence and that despite having reached an agreement with HTC on the phone switch deal it's LG's responsibility to provide an upgrade.
she also said i can switch to the magic for around 300 bucks. no thanks.

personally i find this to be a typical defference of responsibilty, but whatever. i'm giving away the eve. good luck to everyone who's stuck with it

really really too bad, i actually liked the phone.
i still think it's rogers` responsibility to push the vendor to release upgrades.

i'll wait for my contract to die in november and probably switch to WIND.
5 years with rogers will soon come to an end.
Just be patient, RogersMary is looking in to this matter. There's no point being irrational. Remember, it took us 3 months with almost daily communication with Rogers to achieve dream/magic upgrade/update. We just started with LG so give it sometime. I am pretty sure RogersMary will come up with something to resolve this issue.

Again, try channel all communication through RogersMary because believe me, we have gone through this process with different OOPt, each one will have different approach and answers for you.
Last edited by Andy2010; January 13th, 2010 at 02:17 PM.