View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
snrb
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link_of_Hyrule View Post
I just downloaded your app and I think it's an awesome Idea I'm glad finally I have an app that I don't need any other account other then just my google voice I've only used it for one short outbound but I had my friend call me to test the in-bound and I could not figure out how to answer the call and on top of that after my friend stopped calling it kepted vibrating my phone until I restarted it. I understand that this is newly in development and I think it's awesome I can actually talk to you instead of getting no support anyways my phone is an HTC Thunderbolt on bamf 1.5 rom which is android froyo anyways hopefully you can fix what ever the problem is keep up the good work!
I'm so sorry you ran into that. It seems to be a very rare issue, but that it happened is just unacceptable. What happened is that Google Voice couldn't figure out where to route the call and by the time it sent it to our app your friend had either hung up or been sent to voice mail. This caused the call to hang at signalling. We don't show the answer or hang-up buttons at signalling since normally that state only lasts a few milliseconds and the incoming call (signalling) screen isn't visible. I'm putting up a work around that will add the hang-up button to the incoming call (signalling) screen so at least you'll be able to stop the call if this ever happens to you again. We're working on the real fix to timeout the call if signalling goes on too long.