View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2011, 03:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
tmsjava

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Notsure same reboot loop

I just commented on a more recent thread today. Mine did it this morning. But I guess it had to do with that weird OTA update to 3.26 something. That happened along with the forceclosing of pretty much every app on my phone. I've also had the low space notification at the top for a couple of weeks.

The people at Verizon wouldn't even look at it....she just ordered me a new one. Didn't seem to really care what the problem was. ANyway, I should get my new one (refurb) probably next week. In the meantime, I think uninstalling and reinstalling the apps will work. Most apps still FC when I open them. And it wiped my contacts (but I was able to sync them back to my phone). Email was still all set up and it didn't wipe my photos from my SD card. But, it was like I was using the phone for the first time ever. The Android market was the old one, all my apps had no settings....I'd have to go through all of them to redo the settings, incl. facebook, twitter, weather channel, etc. Really weird.

I hope when I get the new phone, it already has this stupid 3.26 update, so it won't go and do this all over again.

Oh, and I DID notice this morning that the battery was practically empty. That never happens! I mean, I keep it pretty well charged.

T.