View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 03:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
Cecilsoares

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Qwerty

hello! I'm amongst those who need dual sim cellphones in order to keep life possible. I already have to carry a million eletronic devices for work, including laptop, high quality GPS and digital camera, so adding 2 or 3 cellphones to that sucks.

I'm currently using one of those chinese dual sim cellphones, it's very basic and as far as dual sim goes, it works all right - i've had that for a whole year so durability is ok as well. however, I'd really want a high end phone, and have been waiting for ages for a decent OS system on a dual sim phone. the ones released by motorola, samsung and LG (at least the ones i've seen around here in Brazil) are way too simple and definetely too expesive to what they offer.

As I read this thread I got all excited that there are some proper android dual sims on their way, but as far as I noticed it, none of them have qwerty keyboards (or any physical keyboards at all, really). That really sucks for me. I am in the habit of typing withou looking at the keyboard and of course thats impraticable with the virtual ones.

Anyone knows why it is that none of the future releases have keyboards?
Last edited by Cecilsoares; April 28th, 2011 at 03:20 PM.