Originally Posted by snrb
Wow thanks for that information. Didn't even think of what would happen when your data connection isn't there. Also didn't know the option was broken (will fix it in the next drop).
I guess I could go with 4 options
- Only use mobile.
- Only use GrooVe IP (call fails when not registered)
- Use GrooVe IP when possible and mobile when not.
- Always ask between GrooVe IP and Mobile
What do you think? I generally use Only use mobile at work and Always ask when I'm at home.
I pretty much only use voip myself, but options are nice.
While you are taking suggestions. Here are some settings that would be awesome to have adjustable in the settings or advanced settings:
- Online registration check frequency
- Log off / log on buttons
- Turning off incoming calls all together
- Ringtone selection - to distinguish between voip and regular calls
I have seriously been through every single voip option for android, and yours is by far the best. Keep up the good work!