View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Evulution

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinrw View Post
Sprint claimed my area was 3G for data. Phone coverage was fine. Therefore, I got the Evo know that I'd never have 4G where I live but 3G was satisfactory. And since I was mostly in building with Wi-Fi, there wasn't any major issues. Until I was noticing issues in a building I started working in without wi-fi. Then, it became apparent no 3G or very slow 3G. After further investigation, it was determine where I am there is no 3G. Every tech person I spoke with Sprint said there was until they checked further. An lo and behold, no 3G. Anyway, that's why I'm switching, even knowing my bill will be higher.

Lol, everyone knows 3G is super slow. Especially when coming from using Wifi a vast majority of the time. Sprint is ranked #4 out of all the carriers for their 3G speed. I have stayed in a bad "Sprint coverage" area for a month on a trip and my 3G was slow in Mississippi. Everyone uses Verizon in the area I was located but I had Wifi when I got back to the hotel land 3G still would allow me to use navigation driving around so it didn't matter to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evulution For This Useful Post:
star2011 (June 12th, 2011)