View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
str455n

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

bere inmind although i have full instuction in jpg form very good easy instructions to reset, you will still have to get a reg key... the only way to do this is contactthe seller or his suplier they can get you a key, as this is litrally impossible to get hold of a key,the maker of these great toys really doesnt give a shit and never replies to an email...the only people who can help is who suplies the wow pad.. i had a really good seller and he got my key from his suplier..by resetting the pad it does get ride of a lot of issues and makes it a lot smoother to use as i found out. emailing and search and wifi seemed better,, but still need a key too get on the market,, there are other android markets for free so you can use them too..just search for them, you cant use your old code so just remember this..im noww selling my pad with extras and i have a dongle too for it not installed it yet but its the one they say use and its a sod to get hold of. i need the money more than the worry of this to be honoust. if you want the file to reset email me str455n@aol.com.. if you know of some one wanting a perfect working example contact me too. come with soft sleeve leather feel slip stand, an 8gig and a 1 gig sd micro.. its on eabay anyway, and need the money for my car project that more important.. these are great machines and much better than the ipad by far..and cheaper..once support gets better ill buy another but not at the mo..