View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Aardvark1971
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Viewsonic G-Tablet
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmr405o View Post
Yeah, I don't think that's possible unless you get a dock with HDMI out. Then get a portable DVR record it, then take the file an upload it. haha. However, if you can just take a vid using your phone and upload it so we can see how it looks on the gtab, that would be awesome.

Your instructions are already very detailed, IMO. And I believe it should suffice.

Do you think the dimensions would change if I used the VTL launcher rather than plain ADW? Honestly, I'm waiting for the new Vegan GB update before I start setting up my desktop. I know the next update should have HW acceleration incorporated with the new build and hopefully Gojimi can figure out how to get the new version of Gingerbread to port with a working Gtalk Vid chat.
There's now a video on YouTube at this address, hopefully this clarifies anything for people! Enjoy! Me Hopes!

Here's the video! Not sure who this nefarious fellow, BladeDragonLord is but it's on his account, LOL! (What people on the net don't always call themselves the same things at different sites!!! Shock, Horror!)

YouTube - Android WP7 Style Theme Tutorial.

Hope this helps!!!

Not sure about VTL Launcher yet, I did install it after you spoke about it, and it will void your awp7 theme, so you'll have to build it again, and the dimensions are different, however I'll have a play over the next few days and see what info I can share, it will work but it may require different icon rows / cols to ADW Launcher, etc.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aardvark1971 For This Useful Post:
luvduchovny (May 4th, 2011), Paul021 (June 14th, 2011), xmr405o (May 4th, 2011)