Originally Posted by MsL
If not too much trouble can you get details on how to set up the bolded task or point me to the directions to get the instructions.
Thank you very much.
1) State > Battery Level > From: 0% > To: 15%
1) Display > Brightness > 30%
2) Misc > GPS > Off (in case it is left one)
3) Display > Display Timeout > 10 Seconds
4) Alert > Popup > Text: "Battery Is LOW!"
1) Phone > Incoming Call (you can specify the numbers)
1) Phone > Take Call
2) Phone > End Call
1) State > Calendar Entry > Title: "Church"
2) State > Cell Near
1) Audio > Silent Mode > Silent
2) Net > WiFi > Off (just in case it is somehow left on)
3) Display > Display Rotation > Portrait
4) App > Load App > Bible (I no longer have my profile launching my Bible app)
Find Phone GPS*
1) Event > Phone > Received Text > Priority: Highest > Type: Any > Content: "SOS GPS" (Can be whatever you want)
1) Misc > GPS > On
2) Tasker > Wait > 2 Minutes (For GPS to lock in)
3) Misc > Get Location > Source: GPS > Timeout (Seconds): 120
4) Phone > Send SMS > Number: %SMSRF > Message: "My battery level is %BATT % - My GPS coordinates are: %LOC" > Store In Messaging App, Check
5) Misc > GPS > Off
Find Phone GPS P2*
1)Event > Phone > Received Text > Priority: Highest > Type: Any > Context: "LOCK PHONE" (Can be whatever you want)
2) Time > From: 00:00 > Repeat ever 5 minutes > To: 23:59 (to keep refreshing all of the tasks)
1) Alert > Popup > Text: "This phone has been stolen!" > Time: 5 > Centre Text > Text Size: 20
2) Phone > End Call
3) App > Go Home > Page: "2" (or whichever screen is your main one)
4) Display > Lock > Code: "4**9" > Allow Cancel, uncheck > Full Screen, check
5) Audio > Speakerphone > On (just to bug them, if they are on the phone)
6) Misc > GPS > On
1) Event > System > Device Shutdown
1) Audio > Silent Mode > Vibrate (or Silent)
*Attached is a zip folder containing the profiles: "Battery Level", "Find Phone GPS", "Find Phone GPS P2", and "Silent Boot"