Thread: Support Major issues with texting!
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Androidi1

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Motorola i1 finally sending text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidi1 View Post
I also bought a nextel motorola i1 and I have been having trouble sending texts since February. Yesterday I searched the market for a application called textplus. With this app. I am able to text (finally) I recommend this to all i1 users who are having trouble sending texts due to the phones IMEI / unlocked stupid gimmicks. textplus is the only app that I have that allows me to send text to my contacts in my phone. I don't want to switch back to the blackberry because of the 2 megapixel camera. I think this will help the many i1 users who are having trouble sending texts. Don't fall for the feature resets, factory resets because it just resets all of your phones settings and gives you the same problem. My phone is originally from mexico and i am a boost mobile customer. They told me that they can't activate nextel phones on the boost network but finally everything works like its suppose to. The only thing that I hate about this phone is that the gps, wifi, and other games/apps will kill the battery. but TEXTPLUS is what you will need from the android market if you want to text.
If you have an i1 (Motorola - boost-sprint-nextel) and you want to send a text you better download textplus immediately from the Market in your phones apps. it worked for me and I am sure it will work for you. The best thing about textplus is that you can also use it without creating an account and it works free just like normal texting