View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
fastwing76
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC desire z
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Yahoo to fastwing76 fastwing76@gmail.com
Default phantom skinz matte full body kit HTC desire z g2

I have installed phantom skinz full body matte kit on my phone. I have order online so what I got in the package is.
1-two full body matte kit.
2-two matte screen protectors.
3-two clear screen protectors.
4-squeegy card and application instruction impeded in the package from inside.
I started installation by applying the back piece first which was very difficult since HTC desire z (g2) is curvy from on the back side. the first piece didn't fit and I kinda missed it up so I brought out the other back piece and applied it after several attempts it finally fit and was almost perfect, after passing through the hardest steps I proceeded to the other pieces which were easy and quick to install.
the kit fit perfectly and the touch is classy and grippy. u don't have to worry about hand sweet or finger prints especially on the screen.
the matte screen protector I installed is anti glare no worries about fingerprints, there is one issue thu, its not as clear as the normal protector, it doesn't matter for me since I don't watch movies or pictures.
u can almost notice the protector on the phone. now here is the best thing, as I mentioned before the back part didn't fit the first time so I contacted the customer service regarding this issue wanting a replacement piece so they quickly replied tell me they will have it sent a s a p.
I will post pictures if anyone is interested .