View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #2552 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,328 Times in 3,873 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebeam View Post
OK NightAngel/WaterPik Welcher, here's at least something for you. I lke it and all, but I'm not sure that's really what you wanted. I wasn't really having any luck finding good, hi-res pics to make it the way I thought you'd like. But, I'd guess there's a pretty good chance that I'll revisit this one with a clear head at some point in the future. Of course, I'll let you know if/when I do.

Click the pic ↓

I also ran across this one and I thought it was pretty darn sweet, so I'm posting it too.

Hope you like 'em!
Nice as always Team Edward!
I have found that (good)Indiana Jones content is hard to come by... i noticed you had to go with the old indy(circa 2009) and i'm figuring it was a pain to find workable backgrounds. (though i do like what you've done)
Would love to see you revisit this endeavor at some point but as always I'm not stressing, i'll bug you about it in a few weeks or something. There's another Twilight movie coming soon so i know you have had other things on your mind lately
The Following User Says Thank You to NightAngel79 For This Useful Post:
eyebeam (May 9th, 2011)