View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM   #2553 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAngel79 View Post
Nice as always Team Edward!
I have found that (good)Indiana Jones content is hard to come by... i noticed you had to go with the old indy(circa 2009) and i'm figuring it was a pain to find workable backgrounds. (though i do like what you've done)
Would love to see you revisit this endeavor at some point but as always I'm not stressing, i'll bug you about it in a few weeks or something. There's another Twilight movie coming soon so i know you have had other things on your mind lately
Actually, I did find some backgrounds I thought I could work with, although not specifically the ones you mentioned. But good pics of younger Indy - not so much. Lots of drawings/paintings of him, but very few photos. But do remind me in a while if I haven't gotten around to it, and I'll see if I can dig a little deeper. I also thought a comic book style one might be cool - yes, no?

And as for a new Twilight... That's just F-ing great! I just got the wife to quit bugging me to watch the 3rd one with her a while ago. Now this will start it all over again.