View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 43
Device(s): Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rdalcanto View Post
Don't know if this adds to anything, but here is my story. I was planning to get my Droid Jan 9th (the first day I could port my AT&T number over). I was in the store on the 7th. They wanted to make a sale. I said I was waiting for the Passion, and didn't want to get my phone even two days earlier than I needed to because I didn't want to kick myself if I got the phone on the 7th, and the Passion came out Feb 9th. I said I would only buy it if they would give me 32 days to cancel the contract instead of 30 (Feb 9th). He talked to the manager, and they agreed to my terms. It is possible the manager knew nothing about the release of the Passion. It is also possible he knows it is coming after Feb 9th, so it made no difference to him if he gave me 30 or 32 days....
From what I have heard, again dont quote me this is what I was told. We should start hearing about it around the week of the superbowl, so your assumption may be correct. I hope so, I am eligible for my upgrade today but I am willing to hold out a little longer, but I don't want to wait too long.
jrennel is offline  
Reply With Quote