View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Skullbussa
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverOfIce View Post
I can get about 12-14 hours of "on" time with a fully charged battery with the htc evo. But it does not matter because you iphone 4 is harder on your battery then any phone on the market. So if you clearly did not select the phone for battery. Which means you should just stick with the iphone 4 and get the iphone 5 when it comes out. If you are happy with what you got, why change?

As for the rest of comments, yea you can easily get 12 hours of "on" time with one charge, you just need to make sure you do it right.
Without using the phone *at all*, my Evo would be at around 80% by lunchtime. This is with GPS/WiFi enabled but 4G disabled. Stock phone, no task-killers, no modifications to default settings.

I haven't used my iPhone today for anything other than send 4 text messages. I'm at 94% battery life and it's 4pm.

I simply cannot conceive how one could possibly compare the battery management. It's night and day difference. But if you all are having this much good luck with rooted Evos, maybe I should look into going that route if I get the Evo 3D.