View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Skullbussa
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyaiphone View Post
sorry but i have to laugh at this. You left a whole phone and a carrier over a battery issue LMAO! Alot of use don't experience battery problems even without root. Some people just don't know how to manage their phones. It's like giving a teenager a ferrari and expectin him to obey all speed limits.

plus.......

Evo has interchangable batteries. You can buy chargers and batterries on ebay for $5. I've gotten two batteries and an external charger for $10 on ebay. I don't have the slightes problem with battery. There's no need to, I just swap out my battery if I need to. Android isn't dummied down so If you need a phone that will do nothing then stick to iphone.
I'm not a Mac person, I don't like Apple products because I don't like to be "controlled". I'm a hardcore PC person, I am about performance over gloss.

My battery issue was such that I'd wake up, get in my car, go work and before I know it, my battery was 20-30% less without me even using it. Now I know at least 4 people with this phone and I am not alone in this criticism. (It doesn't mean it's not a great phone)

I'm not here to argue about the merits of the phone, I'm simply saying that I am someone who is constantly on the go and I really don't think carrying around extra batteries and hassling with chargers all the time is a realistic solution for people like me. I need a rugged, dependable tool that will *get the job done* and not require babying.