Thread: Support Major issues with texting!
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
bamagirlpowell

Device(s): Motorola i1-Opus One
Carrier: Not Provided

bamagirlpowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRRacing View Post
If you switched from blackberry make sure the system knows you have i1. It may still think you have a bberry. I fought this for a week. Log into myboost or nextel and make sure you are profiled with an i1.

The word I got was i1 can anly do 1 thing at a time (iden network anyway) . So if sending text or email the phone won't ring. I see someone up above me disagrees. They may be right but from the problems I had it seems to be an iden bottleneck.

My evo can hotspot text and phone all at once while playing through my usb into car stereo.
Boost, Nextel and Southern Linc are all iden networks. I have had SL for 7 years and have always been able to multi task phone lines, texting etc. The only restriction is the web, but I still send and receive SMS and MMS and I can linc and receive lincs and I can receive phone calls. You just have to have the right browser. The only thing that slows you down is receiving email and that only takes seconds. I love my phone and my network, the only problem I have is that the i1 will never update past 1.5.
Last edited by bamagirlpowell; May 11th, 2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fixed spelling