Thread: Drag Racing
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
XplosiV
Master X is Watching You

Device(s): Galaxy S3 16GB Blue (x2) 4.1.1 ****** Galaxy mini ****** Galaxy Tab 8.9, ****** Galaxy Portal 2
Carrier: T-Mobile UK!

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,531 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to XplosiV xplosiv.ss@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg12340 View Post
Hello everybody......I also have this game and think it is awsome but I also need some help. I have the Aero TT fully upgraded with the tuning option. How do I gear this thing and run it to hit the 10s? My best runs so far have been 11.03s (1/2mile), I have raced other Aero TTs that are running in the 10s so I think it can be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Start from the default, then adjust one gear .50 one way, then the other, test, and keep an eye on the 0-60 & 0-100 times, as well as max speed, the lower 0-x times the better, and higher max speed the better.

Basic tutorial for the game, "get as fast as you can as quick as you can" not as easy as it sounds.

A "perfect launch" is NOT the best launch, especially for higher class cars.

Start with a Clio sport, then get an M3, fully mod the M3 and tune it, and you can get sub 14.500 for the 1/2 mile, ive been raking wins all day, best 1/2 mile time with the M3 is 14.488. with the M3 redline the revs and launch in 2nd, you can still get a "perfect shift" instead of a "perfect launch" and your looking at 14.x for the 1/2 mile times straight away.

Use the M3 to save up cash and get the koenigsegg, NEARLY max the upgrades to keep it in lvl 8, and you'll blitz everything in lvl8. With this car tho launch in 3rd not 2nd, same deal.

Use that to save up for the Aero and same story again, but launch in 2nd as it only has 6 gears unlike the koenigsegg's 7.
The Following User Says Thank You to XplosiV For This Useful Post:
hiphopper 101 (July 18th, 2011)