View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Salt Slasher
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thats for sure, Kal El to Bruce is 5x, Bruce to Logan is est. 40x, and logan to stark is est 40x.

But your right, we are going to see the first wave of the future flagship tablets that will destroy everything apple has worked for. Thats why I have read about apples ipad 3 coming before christmas and that Xoom wants this asap, even if that means releasing Xoom 2 by September.

I personally think that Xoom will drop by the end of June, and by the end of Q3 the Xoom 2 will be here with all the goodies like you mentioned. For the iPad 3, if apple gets desparate and I assume they will if these specs and tegra 3 are in Honeycomb tablets by Q3 and even by the end of Q4!

I do like that honeycomb will be for tablets, cause once they situate the phone fragmentation, then they can do what apple does where you can either download ipad or iphone version, but with android you can either download honeycomb or ice cream sandwich versions!

I am glad nvidia is stepping on board, there help is going to help take down apples ipad.