View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Salt Slasher
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

I have found reports that show that Tegra 3 aka Superman tablets will available by September and will start showing up in phones by Christmas/Q1 2012.

I really think that the Xoom was a mistake as far as releasing a half built machine for people to test it.

From what I read there are two possible outcomes.

Nvidia has said that motorola will be the first to tinker with the new Kal El chips. So either they are going to update the Xoom with Kal El that has 1440p and 2560x1440 and whatever else they add, or we are going to see a new motorola tablet that will have the Kal El chip, and some that there is a chance it will be a 7 incher.

I think they might release this newer tablet with a new name, to keep Xoom owners from getting extremely upset. Once this new tablet is out they will probably have a 10 and 7 inch version kinda like archos, and then later maybe by christmas, they will have Xoom 2.

I just think that sounds more likely, but I do think that honeycomb Motorola and Archos tablets with Kal El will stomp all over the iPad on account the iPads are lame.