View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #110 (permalink)
cyberbob

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Hi I just got my Flytouch3 Superpad III, I'm really new at all this...

1) I'm unble to download any Android Maket App give me an error download was unsuccessful please try again...
PS: I already formated a 16gb sd card.. not sure where to go from here ! SOS !!!
Try removing the SD card (if you have one inserted) before attempting to install your apps, but be sure to properly "unmount" the card before removing it, I use the "my pad" app for this purpose, but you can do it thru the settings app as well I believe. Many apps will not install with the SD card in, I had this problem with Angry Birds, but once I removed it, the install completed successfully with no trouble. Some apps need access to the SD card (check the "permissions" tab before installing) so you'll need to leave it in for those, but some apps will not install at all on the FT3 due to incompatibility issues, at least that has been my experience.

Quote:
It advertise as 512md RAM, 4gb internal but it only show 800mb avail
This is normal, mine says the same thing. From what I understand, about 2gb is taken by the OS and I assume the other 1.2 gig or so is used by the pre-installed apps or other resources etc. The good news is the available 800mb is more internal storage space than you might imagine, I have installed about 6 to 8 Market apps so far and am still showing well over 780 gb remaining, and at that rate I could install roughly 70-80 apps, so I really have no concerns about running out of space for apps anytime soon. The other option would be to put your apps (those that will allow it) on your SD card.