dvhttn: I was using MyPhoneExplorer but I stopped using it because:
1) It only handled 16 of the most commonly used Outlook contact fields (see list below), therefore much of the contact information doesn't appear on the phone.
2) When the phone is resynchronized with the PC MyPhoneExplorer overwrites (i.e. effectively deletes) all other less commonly used Outlook fields from the contacts on the PC, and therefore irreparably damages the Outlook contacts on the PC! Examples of fields which are not synchronized, and which will be forever deleted from one's Outlook contacts include Categories, Other address, Business2 phone, Home2 phone, & Assistant's name, but I guess there are more than 100 other such Outlook fields that MyPhoneExplorer destroys.
3) MyPhoneExplorer is a hassle to use because it requires the user to start an app on the PC, be on the same WiFi/wired network as the PC, and then run the syncrhonization.
4) MyPhoneExplorer requires the user to load and run software on both the phone and the PC.
5) MyPhoneExplorer does not enable automatic synchronization of contacts and calendar items between multiple PCs.
MyPhoneExplorer only syncrhonizes the following 16 Outlook fields.
1) First name
2) Last name
3) Company name
4) Home phone
5) Mobile phone
6) Business phone
8) Other phone
9) Home address
10 Work address
14) Web page