Thread: General netflix made easy
View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
rebel101150
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by snivlingwimp View Post
Got it working... had to download the .apk to my computer (from rebels link in the first post) then hooked up the usb connection and transferred to my phone.. Then I went to android market and downloaded an app installer.. pointed the app installer to the transferred .apk file and installed... just logged into my netflix account and was able to watch while lifting weights at the Gym...

I do get the green bar across the top & also a shift of some colors (red by the looks of it)... so a pair of red lips get shifted down some... so isn't perfect... but better than nothing... so am seeing double (kinda sorta)

does that make sense and is there a fix for it???

Thats the problem there isn't. Your seeing red, mine is actually doing that with green. Although i'm partially colorblind so that could just be me. It's the GPU as far as I know and when A new kernel comes along for this phone it might just improve it. I've heard people with CM7 saying it runs flawless. So i'm working with a couple devs to try and get a custom rom and kernel ported right now. Other than that it's just a waiting game.