View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2011, 08:34 AM   #50 (permalink)
maurrubio
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denny View Post
Dang, I should have known when it made me download Adobe Air. This app is extremely slow. Once I finished capturing, it sat there for like 5 minutes. I couldn't put anything into the file name window, the PNG/FLV radiobuttons worked and I could click the render button, nothing was happening. Eventually a large orange 'play' triangle appeared in the video area and it began to play ... extremely slowly ... 2 fps max. Then I had to wait for 5 more minutes while it finished previewing at this slow rate. Only then could I enter a file name and select the rendering type. I selected FLV (why not AVI or MOV? It's 720p after all). It took about 15 minutes to render. Then I tried to play it and it wouldn't play at anything like 30fps! The FLV does not show up in the videos list on my HTC Incredible. When I exited from the app I discovered that my HTC Sense UI had crashed, requiring a UI cold start.

0 stars, returned!
Humm, that's bad, sorry for that, the app usually works ok, but sometimes it don't like some devices I don't know why. I would like to hear from other ppl, we have some other feedbacks?

Ty