View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
pcdocta

Device(s): unlocked T-mobile de-branded Motorola DEFY on AT&T HSPA, 3G/H, aka "H", aka 3.5G; full AT&T compatib
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by colnago View Post
Actually, you are not getting it...I never posted any doubt that HSPA was "possible" on AT&T's network with the Defy, I only stated that this thread was not about HSPA, yet you continue to think that I am contradicting your configuration. This is not the case. FWIW, I get the 3.5G symbol on all my Nokia phones on both AT&T and T-Mo.

You assume much, and assumed incorrectly. I never tried to configure "H" on my defy, I only wanted to get connectivity above Edge on a carrier other than T-Mo. Anything else is a bonus. Going forward, try not to confuse arrogance with a "request for information". The "?" were not used to denote irrefutable statements of fact, only for you to provide clarification of your initial statements, because they were not entirely clear to me.

Congrats on your "H" status on AT&T's network.

and noone cares if you never tried to configure the next level of 3G or"H", thats your problem. I simply posted that I have and you got stupid over it. get over your self.