View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2011, 10:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
stevehoffman

Device(s): Motorola Droid; but in market for new phone right now
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBBEVE View Post
Stupid question, but I'm still learning. How did you all get the different clocks! I like them
Hi, I don't know if you were asking specifically about the old-fashioned-looking clock (like an old-style pocket-watch) shown on my home screen, but if you were, I got that from an app in the Android Market called Analog Clock Collection. Just go to the Android Market via your phone or even on your desktop or laptop and search for "Analog Clock Collection." Download and install for free.

Then to install the clock as a widget on your home screen, you long-press on a blank spot anywhere on the home screen -- that'll bring up options such as "Shortcuts ... Widgets ... &etc" Choose "Widgets" and then choose "Analog Clock Collection" ....

This is just one example, btw, of how easy (and fun) it can be to customize your Droid Charge phone (or any Android phone) ... there are so many apps and widgets you can add to your home screens, available either for free or for a very small charge .... Definitely make sure you've got a Google Account and registered on the Android Market to have access to all these ....

Hope this helps ...