View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tokenpoke

Device(s): sgsIII, pure stock samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 dualbooting stock and pacrom Lg F6 rooted SgS3 4.3 ro
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanked 1,113 Times in 607 Posts
Secondgenmonkey@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilacuevas View Post
My phone was on and working fine yesterday . Towards the end of the night it died. When we got back from dinner I plugged it in and everything uploaded like normal but now my touch screen dose not work . My end and send button work as well as my volume button . Please help me. Is there a button or something on the back of my phone that I can reset it ? Thanks for any help .

You seem to just have a bug. Try this...

Hold the volume rocker down and the end button while the phone is off and press the power button.
Continue holding for fifteen the thirty seconds. You phone will become stuck on the white huawei screen.

Pull the battery out and put it back after ten seconds. Turn the phoƱe on.

Test screen.

PS. This is not a bug fix method. Its the boot loader but I did this to fix a bad calibration before.
looking for local miami music? in a miami band and want free promo and show tips, no strings attached? www.facebook.com/hahopromotions show updates, music news and free stuff!!! i help here for free, so i figured i can do this too!!! enjoy!
Last edited by Tokenpoke; May 22nd, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tokenpoke For This Useful Post:
Leilacuevas (May 22nd, 2011)